Custom RIP cards Printing.
RIP cards are like a “kill two birds with one stone” combination of the promotional power of a rip card with the utility of a perforated business card, ticket, or coupon at the bottom.
MMP Caringbah strives to provide you with the best way possible to increase the growth of your business, promote your brands in the most attractive manner and deliver your message in the most stylish and effective way. You will find our high-quality RIP card printing services best all over Australia.
Rip cards can be used for multiple reasons such as event tickets, membership cards, appointment cards, real state featured properties, and many other special promotions.
Our rip cards are environment-friendly, printed in full color, with high-quality resolution on both sides or one side, with a coating of your choices such as gloss coating, matte coating, and high gloss UV coating.
We know how to promote your events, portray your band, and widespread your offers. Our modern rip card printing technology will give your business what it needs.
A versatile two-piece marketing tool.
Our rip card printing services include options of a detachable card or a coupon, to promote your business, and advertise your products and offers. Branding advertisement is placed on a larger portion. Tear-off rip cards are at the bottom; these removable cards are best for discount campaigns or membership cards.
Creativity knows no bounds.
Designers at Caringbah unleash their potential to create the best design card for the growth of your business. Our template gallery has hundreds of downloadable designs and layouts. You can customize your rip card or can upload your own designs. You can also choose to print your desired design on both sides of the card or on the front side of the card. Our experienced design team will work with you to make rip cards the most impactful and memorable cards.
Let us allow you to introduce your business and promotions through rip card printing. We offer orientation in rip cards such as landscape or portrait.
Paper type and coating.
- Cardstock with a gloss coating, making the color more vibrant.
- Cardstock with matte coating: a dull, non-reflective coating.
- Cardstock with High gloss UV coating.
- High gloss UV front while uncoated back to writing on.
- A cardstock without any coating.
- white linen. Natural white look and has a smooth finish.
- Gloss cover one side.
- Cardstock with a glossy sheen on both sides or on the front side only.
- Cardstock with matte coating gives your card an elegant appearance.
- Cardstock uncoated: Excellent for writing.
- Cream coated/uncoated.
- premium white linen.
- Matte Recycled: 100% recycled paper with dull non-reflective coating, elegant finish.
More options for rip cards are.
- Digital proof
- Foil with lamination to enhance product integrity.
- Perforation: Perforation allows the separation of two sections of a rip card. Standard size 3.5”x8.5” is perforated at 2 inches from the bottom.
- Rounded corners option available.
- Turnaround time: 3-5 business days.
Printing and Inks for RIP cards
- 1 or 2 color printing.
- 4 color offset printing.
- 4 color plus spot color.
- Foil ink.
Paper sizes for RIP cards
RIP cards can be printed on various paper sizes according to your need, paper sizes we offer are A4, A5, A6, A7, and DL size rip cards. All standard sizes and custom sizes are available.
It’s possible to get your own custom-designed RIP card for any occasion. This is especially best for startup businesses who want to promote some special event. Contact us today to get your RIP card designed by a professional.