Need help getting your catalog noticed?
MMP Caringbah provides you the best platform to print your impactful catalog in the most efficient style in front of your targeted audience. Catalogs are the most convenient method of organizing information.
Our catalog printing company is one of the leading companies in Australia that offer amazing binding and finishing options. Binding services include square back binding, wire o binding, saddle stitching, etc. to make your catalog feel like a magazine. Our high quality but low-price catalog printing services make your catalog uniquely standout to grab the attention of your customer. So, if you are worried about
Let your catalog define your business.
Make your memorable custom catalog with us to market and promote your services, to advertise your brand. Our team of experts will work with you to customize your catalog which includes colorful images, detail product information, ordering and pricing information, etc. Detail information about your product in a custom-made catalog with vibrant colors and high-quality cover stock will lead to higher customer conversions.
Catalog paper stock:
- 100 lb: thick cover stock with a glossy sheen on both sides.
- 13 pt: matte finishing gives a sophisticated look.
- 15 pt: velvet cover with an added soft-touch coating, gives your catalogs a royal appearance.
- 13 pt recycled paper stock: eco- friendly cover stock, having excellent printing characteristics.
Features that will give extra mileage to your product
- Foil stamping: turn your simple catalog into the glamorous item. It will create shine with 3D effect. Gloss pigment foil will make colors more brilliant. While matte pigment foil will give an elegant appearance to your catalog. Specialty foils like wood grain, leather, etc. will make your catalog unforgettable.
- Embossing: it will leave a unique image on the catalogs. Embossing helps to raise the image of the logo or text on catalogs.
- Die-cutting: This technique will give your catalog an extraordinary look. Die-cuts can transform your ordinary catalogs to something noteworthy.
- Pantone ink: It helps to keep the color consistency of your catalogs with your company or brand logo. Spot UV coating will enhance the beauty of the catalog.
- Metallic Ink: metallic ink helps to reflect light. It promotes a luxurious effect.
Questions? Get in touch with us today!
We’re here for you. You can contact us by phone, email, or through our social media channels.